Sept. 19-20, 2018
Confederation Centre of the Arts
You can send an entrepreneur or student to IA2018 and give them the networking opportunities of a lifetime!
CEO, Startup Zone
A Message from our Co-Chairs
We're excited to be co-chairing Invest Atlantic's first year in PEI. The island is looking forward to showcasing top Canadian success stories like Shopify, as well as emerging companies in innovative industries like blockchain, AI, AR/VR, bioscience, and many more.
General Partner, Island Capital Partners
Invest Atlantic is Atlantic Canada's largest networking startup event with over 200 start-ups, entrepreneurs, investors and service providers expected to attend. If you're looking to grow your business, meet investors or network with the ecosystem you should plan to attend!
At Invest Atlantic you'll meet some of North America’s most notable investors, mentors and seasoned entrepreneurs to the Island, together with the region’s newest and fastest growing companies. Over the two-days it'll be jam-packed with discussions on everything from raising capital and getting collaborative to partnerships and succession planning.
Invest Atlantic takes place:
September 19-20, 2018, at the Confederation Center in Charlottetown, PEI.
For the start-up community, Invest Atlantic offers the opportunity to:
- Find out when traditional financing and angel and venture capital are right for you
- Hear from other entrepreneurs from around the region
- Hone your pitching skills
- Network for two days with top-notch investors
As an investor, attending Invest Atlantic offers you a chance to:
- Hear pitches from up to 12 start-ups and mid and late stage entrepreneurs
- Meet potential investment partners
- Network for two days with many of Atlantic Canada’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Want to be a partner for IA2018?